The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Propertymagnets

Lease Purchase in Indianapolis, IN

Dear Naked Investor Members;

I am requesting your help!

I have a 3/1 renovated home in Indianapolis that I am looking to sandwich lease option. I will require $2,250.00 non-refundable option consideration, with the home purchased within 3 years. The home is to be sold for $47,250.00 at the time of exercising the option. Monthly lease of $700.00. The property is free and clear. Currently taxes are $236.00 and Insurance is $450.00. I have a property manager manage the property. This home is located on the north side of Indianapolis on West 35th. Street.

Being from Indianapolis, I know this area. It's in the inner city in a predominately African American community, and that may be a drawback to some. This home will work for someone who wants a starter home. I appreciate any and all feedback as well as conversation with people who may be interested or know someone who would be.Pictures of the property are available upon request. I will send them to your personal email.

With Respect,

Charles

Charles, what marketing so you have going on so far? I'm assuming a lawn sign and multiple sources online. What about locally? Is your property manager aiding with this at all?

Hi Michael,

The property manager is aware and any new renters (that might qualify for a L/O) will be referred to me.I have chosen to leave signs out of the yard to avoid any intrusions by unscrupulous persons. I do know this area. While I would chose to not live there, others will find a nice home in a transitory neighborhood to their liking.

Craigslist will be my major ad choice followed by my website.

Backpage.com and ebayclassifieds are free, as is Postlets.com. Might as well include them in your marketing.

Sellpoint.com charges a fee, but might be worth checking out.

Thank you!