The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
echriston

It takes the same amount of time to do Big deals vs small ones

I had recently came across a small deal in the 50's while doing my marketing for sellers. I looked at it and agreed to do a rent to own. For the amount of time and effort I put in it, I did learn allot of things that go into doing a rent to own and believe that this will spring board into bigger deals. From other investors I talk to that do rent to own, small deals are good, but you will put the same amount of work into bigger ones with bigger profits! I consider this Evan University, freshmen orientation! :) Keep moving forward!

Evan

• Like 1

You're correct, Evan. For the amount of time and effort you've put into this deal, you could just as easily make quadruple the amount working a deal on a more expensive property. But the bigger picture here is the hands on experience gained. You can't put a price on that. Good job!

• Like 1

You are right, thanks for all the coaching! Everyone else on the sidelines you need to jump in on the next coaching opportunity by MC!:)