The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums

Hello Investors.

I got this sandwich deal coming due and it will be a first for me. The owner called me and said he's considering his house back if the tenant/buyer does not exercise there option due in April. Since I have not gotten this far on one yet, I'm wondering what I need to do to get this one to the finish line?

I got a lender that is set up with the t/b, who called me today and asked who will facilitate this deal? She said she would handle it but I need to get her in contact with the seller as to write up the deal. Is this how it works? She is versed on the lease with option and sounds like she know what she's doing. So, I want to make sure my ducks are in a row for dealing with the sandwich coming due.

I feel great that this one has come along and am excited to experience the finish line.

A shout out to all you naked investors and this site.

• Like 1

Great news! You're almost there. The most important piece you already have in place: the lender has approved the t/b. Now, she needs to speak with the homeowner to gather his info. Also, whoever is handling the closing, be it a title company and/or attorney, need to be brought into the fold so all parties involved can coordinate their respective parts in closing this deal. Your job is to be sure all parties are in communication with each other, and to stay on top of things so any small issues don't become big ones.

Good luck!

Awesome.

So, if the lender is in tune and ready to facilitate the deal I should let her? She will get together with her title co/ attorney to fine tune this one to the finish line. I will keep all abreast of the status and any peripherals is all I need to do?. Except get paid again when it closes...

Yeah Baby..

Thanks Again....

Yeah, you'll want to be kept appraised of any progress or lack thereof. Truth is, you are a minor player in this deal. Nevertheless, you get paid come closing. Sweet!