The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Kyle(IL)

My First Day "On The Job"

. . .Seems like there's plenty of buyers but sellers don't see any reward in a lease purchase.

Sellers who are sitting in a strong position don't see any reward in a lease purchase. The homeowner who needs debt relief, he'll be more open minded. Our first priority is to find them. It's not easy, but it's what we do and it's well worth it. Keep the faith, Kyle.

Hi again Kyle,

Thanks for your response, I felt my letter of intent was also a little to scary for some folks.

As far as getting sellers here in my area of IL I have had some luck not a lot by calling sellers off there yard signs in my local area. I just got bored with no real good sellers on craiglist. i also needed to get out and get active, I also send post cards to listed properties, as in my local area, I can keep tabs on how long certain properties have realty signs and the change of realtors on each one.

It also saves me a lot of gas,

iF you ever have a property in my area and its out of your way, perhaps we can joint venture to ease the pain, just shoot me a reply here.

Tom