The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Birthday Boy!

OK, it's the old man's birthday today. The one day of the year this old fool gets treated with kindness by his own Peg Bundy and the two bratty girls that call him Dad. Well, not really, but I'm trying to garner sympathy.

49. Not bad, actually. I can still look down and see my.......feet, (what did you think I was going to say?). No gut to speak of. Good genetics, I suppose. Because you'll never hear me say "No, thank you" to a pizza and beer fiesta.

Sure, the hairline thing is happening, and my once luxurious curly brown Fabio like locks are now grey and limp. That's fine, too. Snow on the roof, fire down below..

So, I think I'll make some time today to smell the roses and enjoy all I have and often take for granted.

In the meantime, I'm awaiting the wisecracks from the various corners of this board. You know, comments like "Oh, you were born just before Halloween. That would explain your face". Bring it on. I'm going to sip some of that Scotch my nephew just gave me......Lagavulin 16 year old.........nice, very nice :DB).

post-4-1067447332.jpg

Well, well, if it isn't the old fart himself! Happy birthday to you, you old whipper snapper!!! :) Oh! I for got, this is when we are suspose to treat you with kindness right? Nah! forget that! Besides I can't help myself, Hee! Hee!

I don't buy that line about you being able to see your feet, maybe when you are laying down with your feet in the air :D I kill myself.

Holloween is a special day and it is when everybody puts on a mask, so it makes me wonder... was your birth planned almost to the day? B) Damn! I am good! Ok, I guess I will let you make it and I'm a liar too!!!!

Well, fabio, take a look into the horizon and try to make out the image that is coming your way, no it's not a mirage, that's right, it's us Cruz or Brandon and that stream you see behind us is not smoke, it's our army of accomplishments getting ready to overtake you, so go easy on the Scotch could be that we ride up on you as you doze off into drunkedness :ph34r:

Anyways, A cheerful day to you from Texas!!!!

Cruz or Brandon!!!!

Well, fabio, take a look into the horizon and try to make out the image that is coming your way, no it's not a mirage, that's right, it's us Cruz or Brandon

Like he could see the horizon he's old and drunk he can't see to p!$$ off the front porch.....MC how many years have you been 49 for now.

P.S. look out for the goose Fabio