The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
ordep81

Manual?

Im currently a wholesaler but find that many deals that i could possibly make some money on as well. I interested in pursuing lease options. I seen that there is a manual that is being sold here and was curious as to how in depth this manual is and could I make a deal from using the manual?

Every investor needs more than one strategy to be successful. Some deals will lend themselves to wholesaling. Others are excellent for buy and hold, or fix and flip. Others still are prime opportunities to utilize one of several types of lease option strategies. My manual is, in my opinion at least, an excellent starting point for understanding and putting into play the lease option strategies. Could you make a deal from using the manual? Absolutely. Will you? I have no idea. If you put the manual on your shelf after reading it and don't pursue deals via marketing, then you have probably wasted your money.

Im currently getting leads from my marketing for wholesale deals. Some come in from very motivated sellers but Im limited as to what i can do with them due to the sellers not having equity in the home. I would like to be able to do something with these leads and be able to give these sellers an option. I would like do more than just wholesale and be a one trick pony. Do you think this manual would be a good fit for me?

You asked that same question in your first post. If you want to learn about lease options then, yes, I think if will be a good fit for you and an excellent value overall, considering you are also getting all the contracts and agreements you'll need.

FWIW I bought the Naked Investor manual and had never done a deal before, less than a month later I got my first Lease Option deal under contract and a month after that had made ~5k ($3,500 up front and a note for the rest), so yes... with the Naked Investor manual alone you should be able to do a lease option deal. Combine the manual with all the info on the web and you'll have way more information than you need to get started.