The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BillVargas

ONLINE DETECTIVE SERVICES

I got a couple of expired MLS listings from a friend, but they don't include a name and google is not bring any information up on merely the address.

I saw a Online Detective service that claims you only have to pay $9.95 to subscribe and download the software. What is the catch. Have any of you used this service?

Bill, I haven't used any such service personally. I have heard generally negative things about these companies. Perhaps someone will come along and bring a personal perspective to your question.

Bingo:

The link that Tony gave me directed me to something called USPDR Property Reports and Information. It states that it is the most comprehensive non-government source for real estate data in New York. Best Part--no charge. I had gotten 4 expired mls listings and was mailing them my L/O brochure. Since I could not get the name I addressed them to "Homeower"

Thank you Mr. Tony. :lol: