The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
ctrmrz31

Making signs from junk!

Hello everybody this is Cruz.

I drove around town today and gathered up material to make my own signs. I already have spray paint and I already have stencils, so all I really needed was something write my message on. I hit shopping centers, but only their alley ways :) I found large pieces of sheet metal, some stuff that resembles wood but it wasn't, almost like fiberglass. I also found some 18 by 18 piece signs that used to hang in a doctors office, but the back of them are in great condition. I found a frame of what looks like used to be a sign of some sort with sharp legs to stick in the ground, the weld is a little wobbly but it is still quite durable, I plan on putting some of that sheet metal on it and sticking it the ground at a high traffic area. I have the perfect area in mind.I have a potential 10 signs that will be up within days and no money out of my pocket. Paint that was not being used and stencils that were only used once. Anyways, I just had to let you guys know about my venture in being cheap. I will let you guys know how they hold up and if they bring in the calls.

Cruz or Brandon

If you market on the cheap, ain't nothing wrong with that! As I always say, you must market within your budget. It makes no sense to go broke marketing and be out of business in two months, before you've even the chance to get started.

You whole purpose is to get your name and number out into the communities you want to work. However you do it is fine. As long as you do something.

Keep us posted on your new found marketing thriftiness.

Tony, are you taking notes........... :) ??

pfff, the kids got nothing on me but I steal, I mean listen to any suggestion... :)