The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Ikeda

Recommended Books

Greetings Everyone:

Was at a bookstore last night and browsing through the business section and got to thinking about all the great reading material I've read over the last year and a half. Here are some books I've found helpful and inspirational:

"Rich Dad, Poor Dad" series. I especially like book #3 "Guide to Investing". Many people criticize Kiyosaki as being a story teller but I've learned a ton from him. The biggest thing is that he got me motivated to get out there and just do it! Thanks to his advice and encouragement, I turned my stock portfolio around from a -17% performance in 2001 to a nice +18% in 2002. Just paying attention to his tidbits has worked well for me. I'm confident it can work well for you too!

"Sales closing for Dummies" Tom Hopkins. I'm currently reading this book and it's helping me to gain confidence in dealing with sellers.

"Real Estate Inesting from A to Z" William Pivar. Great book for starters.

"Rich Dad's Prophecy" A very interesting book on how baby boomers are going to cash in on their mutual funds thus causing a crash. Kiyosaki does not claim this will happen...but......maybe......???

Just a few for now. I love to read and learn so if you have any recommendations, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks. Sincerely, Andrew

Sign in to follow this