The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
prcullum

Hard Money Lenders

Hi everyone I'm new to the board. I just wanted to know if you guy's know of some really good hard money guy's to use. Any feed back on this will be great.

Patrick

ps great board

Mike, I did get your post. I sent u back a email. You know being a newbie I have to figure this page out. But to answer your question I'm from Detroit Mi. Sorry to say home of the worst football team ever. Hope that u guy's can give me some feed back

Thanks pat

Pat, networking is one of your first responsibilities as an investor. You'll need to aggressively get the word out about what you do, what you need, and where you can be found. Market yourself boldly and with diversity. It takes some time for the results to begin coming in, but they will. Begin making contacts with lenders, Realtors, other investors, etc.

In the meantime, yeah, you've got it pretty bad with the Lions. But, I'm one to speak. My stinkin' Giants just lost to the Falcons :o.

Hey guys!

You really aught to come to Texas where Our Cowboys are doing pretty good, if I don't say so myself.:) We have plenty of room in this big country of a state for a couple of yankees. It's alright guys, the war is over, we will gladly have you. :)

Cruz or Brandon

prcullum,

Try your local news paper money to lend section in the classified adds

I have some very good hard money and private money lenders, many will go upto 70% ARV, and are even willing to make exceptions if they feel you have a good deal.

Best wishes,

Mike

:ph34r:

Thanks Mike & Tony for replies. Mike are those the lenders at the bottom of the page? I just wanted to make sure. I will try the web pages.

thanks pat

I do not have them in my listings, contact me via email or phone and I would be glad to assist you.

Michael Pine

email: Michael_Pine@yahoo.com

AIM: mortgagebroker71

Work: (631) 961-9981