The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Party!

I'm puttin' on my party outfit. Daddy's lil' girl is gonna be six in a few, and today is the party. My rule of thumb is the age of the birthday girl times 3 equals the age of the fine scotch that needs to be sampled. So, I'll be draining some 18 year old hooch today :) . All calls are on hold. Wake me when Monday rolls around......

post-4-1075926243.jpg

Cute girl Michael!

Tell her we said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Also, tell her to wait until you are sloppy drunk and then talk you out of all the little secrets that you don't share with anybody and then share it here on the naked investor. We want the bare essentials

and we want it all!!!!!

Cruz or Brandon

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIANNA!!

Message to dad: Oh, I'm beginning to worry about you :) I'm concerned you may end up REALLY NAKED somewhere outside your normal domain! :)

Well, enjoy yourself and we hope to see you around on Monday! B)

Andrew

WOOOHOOOO! ! !

Dad gets to get drunk on 18 year old whiskey, and Julianna is only 10 years away from learning to drive.... I wonder how much whiskey he will need for that lesson.

Happy B-day Julianna.

I dont think there is enough whiskey made to get me in the car with a learner driver! B)

Hide the cake Julianna!

** I've decided rename myself according to the hrs I keep since Chris is on 3rd shift ...perhaps Pyjama Properties, midnight millionaire..or ... burp !!!Oops, :rolleyes: *birthday cheer*.......how about Insomnia Investments....Boogeyman Bugdet Home Solutions

pass the bottle back pls Michael

just saw the date on that post duh....maybe another name upgrade is in order,"duh re me home solutions"?

it must be the irish and italian ( nee moschetti , yes , I copped no end of it at school for that 1 ) bloodlines clashing. :rolleyes:

Kez, put down the bottle and walk away from the bar. Repeat, put down the bottle and walk away from the bar........... B):rolleyes: