The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BillVargas

ANSWERING SYSTEM THAT CAN BROADCAST

Bill, I seem to recall member Option8 talking about this one time. If she doesn't come along here, shoot her an email or PM. She can probably tell you.

Hey Bill,

I am using Voice Nation. It is 6.95/mo and .07/min for there 800# service. They offer 1 main mailbox and 3 sub boxes, with additional boxes $5/mo. There service also includes "Live Connect" so during hours you specify people can hear your message and opt to speak with you directly.

www.voicenation.com

If you are interested just tell them you heard of them from Michael Pine (877) 778-5477.

So far I am very happy with there service, they also allow you to host a vanity number or will even register a vanity number for you.

Best wishes,

Michael Pine

:ph34r:

Try going here for a voicemail system with 9 vm boxes that you can change as often as you like.

You can be notified by pager or cell phone when someone calls in and when someone leaves a message. $14.95 per month + min. charges.

Summer

I have what summer is talking about....your using your home phone right, try contacting your phone company. My home service I can set up 3-4 diff boxes for family members