The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
bvarbel

Does this site have a chat feature?

I often see people logged in looking at questions. I'd love to live chat with them. Is there a chat feature on this website where people could discuss what they are doing live time?

Brian...

That is an excellent question and I think many N.I. members would participate. Count me in!

Sounds fun to me. Sometimes these activities can eat up a bunch of time cuz we all love to talk about the biz. So we'd have to monitor our chats. It would be benefic B) ial I think.

Currently, there is no chat feature available. The software that runs the board does have one available. . .I think. I'll look into this. But from what I've seen from most chat rooms is that they go mostly unused. . .unless the Naked Investor chat room includes a webcam and, well, you know the rest. . .

Can you imagine a chat room with John Jackson and Jake Duvall in it? Toss in Erik, Steve, and a dash of Dee, and I shudder to think of the consequences I brought forth. Let's see. . .we have a TX redneck, a California metrosexual, an OK roughneck, a gun toting TarHeel, and a west coast debutante.

Two headed baby, anyone? :blink:

Can you imagine a chat room with John Jackson and Jake Duvall in it? Toss in Erik, Steve, and a dash of Dee, and I shudder to think of the consequences I brought forth. Let's see. . .we have a TX redneck, a California metrosexual, an OK roughneck, a gun toting TarHeel, and a west coast debutante.

Plus our fearless leader :P

Plus our fearless leader :P

...that's the guy in the Speedo.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Someone help me breathe. LSHIC. (heh) figure that one out big boys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh ok if you're gonna whine, it's Laughing So Hard I'm Crying.

ooooh please, you guys are too fun. whew