The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
joshril

Solid CA - SE New Mexico

I have a homeowner that has a beautiful home in SE NM. This is probably going to be a vacation/second home for someone, but the seller is motivated. I was unable to find a t/b, but the homeowner is willing to be even more flexible on his terms. I'm currently very busy and just want someone that can get this wrapped up quickly for the homeowner.

Please only PM me if you have experience with higher end properties ($5k-$6k per month payment on this one)

Thanks!

Just to clarify, this is a homeowner lead for anyone that is interested in working it.. I would have thought more of you doing out of state stuff would have jumped on this.

Could be a nice deal!

Two things. . .

1) You posted about this same property over here. I replied, but you never responded back. It would help to know what marketing has been tried so others can determine what the problem might be, if any.

2) For now, yes, I am interested. Feel free to email me or PM me the details and we can talk. Thank you.

Two things. . .

1) You posted about this same property over here. I replied, but you never responded back. It would help to know what marketing has been tried so others can determine what the problem might be, if any.

2) For now, yes, I am interested. Feel free to email me or PM me the details and we can talk. Thank you.

Michael, I have an update on this since the PM I sent you.

Two things. . .

Michael, I have an update on this since the PM I sent you.

Fill me in when you get the chance, Joshua.

My husband and I are very interested in New Mexico but don't know much about it. Can you give me some more info?

My husband and I are very interested in New Mexico but don't know much about it. Can you give me some more info?

Sure, I'd be happy to talk NM real estate. I lived in Albuquerque for about six and a half years. Why don't you PM me your contact info, or email me directly at nakedinvestor@gmail.com.