Exercising Successful Every Time
Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:46 AM
No problem. I work with a licensed credit repair person that does te work on the files for my clients. We all know that only about 10% of the TB's ever exercise their options and the reason for this is because they have not changed their credit situations.
1. We have their files gone over by our lenders rep. He tells us what needs to go and what needs to be added.
2. We update and tweak their personal history section of their report.
3. We start working on removing the items that he stated needs to go.
4. If needed we add tradelines. We also teach them how to add all the bills they pay each month to their files to show positive pay history and eventually as a tradeline.
5. We speak with their employer and pastor if possible and get a char. letter from them and have that added to the file.
6. We then take them back to the lender rep for closing.
We charge nothing upfront or during te process. All expenses and time fall on us. Once we get the loan closed, the investor pays us 3% of the sales price as a Buyer Preperation Fee that goes on the seller side of the HUD.
Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:06 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users