The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zanders

How To Make Every Tenant Buyer Finane Ready

I have a system that allows tenant buyers to add their rent, utilities, child support, alimony, cell phone bills, basically every bill they pay monthly to their credit reports on all three bureaus thus giving them a great credit profile AND insures that your payment is received on time monthly.

It also teaches budgeting and has a budgeting system they can use and allows them monthly credit monitoring. THERE IS NO COST TO JOIN and it just costs $29.95 a month to add unlimited bills as trade lines that they age each month! It will take the lease option business to a new level.

If interested, email me.

Patrick Zanders

pnzannders@gmail.com

Yes, i would be interested.

Rod

I have a system that allows tenant buyers to add their rent, utilities, child support, alimony, cell phone bills, basically every bill they pay monthly to their credit reports on all three bureaus thus giving them a great credit profile AND insures that your payment is received on time monthly.

It also teaches budgeting and has a budgeting system they can use and allows them monthly credit monitoring. THERE IS NO COST TO JOIN and it just costs $29.95 a month to add unlimited bills as trade lines that they age each month! It will take the lease option business to a new level.

If interested, email me.

Patrick Zanders

pnzannders@gmail.com

Sign in to follow this