The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
ellis

Just saying Hi

Hey guys. Glad I found his site. I was referred by the Genius John Jackson! He has been helping me out a lot by giving me info on Tx and things I should know. With his help and MCs course I think I will be good to go. My goal is to start next week ( after my Vacation) and be good enough to quit my job ( separate from the AF) by Sept on 2013. I have been interested in doing REI for years but lack of confidence and comfort in my current job kept me from taking that step. I have read the manual and I think Iam going to read it a couple more times in the next week or so along with the forum to get a better understanding of everything

-I think I might start a FB marketing page initially until I can get a website built.

-I am going to start with CA since they seem easier to get started for a rookie

-I hope to have my first deal done by 1 Feb and bulld from there

So this is just tyo say hi and I plan on being very active her ean learining from everyone!

The day before Thanksgiving and you're already waist deep into the eggnog?! What other reason can there be for calling John Jackson a genius?? :o Other than that false start you are poised to hit the ground running, ellis. For all things lease purchasing you are at the right place. If you have questions, we have answers.

Welcome aboard!!

• Like 1

Well the Holidays are over and I am back at work....This sucks

I am going to order some buisness cards but I am not sure what my company name is going to be..maybe residentual managment consultant. Still trying to figure that out. I think I am going to buy a separate cell phone as well. I dont really want people calling me on my personal one.

I will keep you gusy posted as I go along.....

My goal is to be able to quit my job by Sept 2013...

That's a very aggressive goal.

I want to quit my job too, but in order to do so you gotta be sure that your income will be covered and there is some sort of consistency. And it's not easy to do that in 10 months, working full time and invest part time. But I guess if you are single and no family obligations then there is a lot less risk.

what does your card say Michael? just curious :D

Michael Carbonare

Drunkard, Lover, Con Man :rolleyes:

Actually, Daniel, you have one of my cards. The layout is straightforward:

Carbo Properties, LLC.

Specializing in Lease Purchase

And the usual assortment of contact info in the corners.

• Like 2

Don't overthink the name or the card thing...i've done this for 10 years, and just now ordered my second set of biz cards...cause I never use them!

MC is right on the management term...

Just call it.. Lubbock Lease to Own...or whatever area it was....

You can get cards from STaples, Vista Prints, Overnight Prints etc.

Business cards are like a pencil sharpener though...sure, you'll use it..but it doesn't mean much...and anyone can get one...

Hmm....that kind of sounds like a condom now that I think about it.....

OK...business cards are like a condom....

What about the paper cuts?

What about the paper cuts?

:D