The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest MichaelR

Voice Mail

Guest MichaelR

MichaelC How do you build a data base of future customer for your lease option homes. Would a voice mail be a good way to go. I found a company that would do it for 10.95 a month it also will answer three incoming calls at once, that way there will never be a busy signal for the callers. I just like to have people that I can call up just as soon as I sign with the home owner.

MichaelR :rolleyes:

A voice mail system is not a bad thing. However, I don't think you need one today. Let your business develop and as it does, you'll know when you need such a thing. In the meantime, save your money.

As for having a database of potential tenant/buyers, the primary way to get such a list is to advertise for prospects.

Run a "dummy" ad for a nonexistent typical home in your area. As you receive calls, explain that the property is already taken. Proceed to collect information from all your callers as to who they are, what they want, etc. I have included the Tenant/Buyer Profile for just this purpose, Michael.