The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
DanielSun

I'm in business!!

The other day, a lady called me and asked if I have any rent to own available. I asked her where did she hear about me, she says a realtor gave my number to her, and told her i have rent to own houses for sale.

Wow, I am getting referred, I AM IN BUSINESS!!

This lady and her husband are both on social security allowance, they pay a wooping $700 monthly rent, and has 0 down payment, no savings, they don't even have phones or a computer, she burrowed somebody's phone to call me. "Can you find me a house rent to own? I want a 3 bedroom 2 bath, must have a nice basement, maybe with separate entrance?" (our average home price is above 460k, i was quite speechless)

BUT, that's not the point! the point is I AM GETTING REFERRED!

I should go celebrate.

:lol: I think that Realtor sees you as competition and wants to dump her deadbeat prospects on you as a scare tactic. I suggest you reply in kind. Refer to her a homeowner who wants 20% above retail value for their house, and insists on no more than 1.5% commission to the Agent.

Good grief.....bashing realtors again? j/k

I try and keep these guys on a short lease, Rex, but they're a handful. B)