3 replies to this topic

#1 Rich08

Rich08

Making Offers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 12:36 PM

I got a call from someone today with a house they would like to unload in Pine Mountain, Ga. It is between Columbus and Atlanta. I live in the Tacoma, Wa area so it would be quite a stretch for me to do it. She owes 280k and has an old appraisal of 350k. She says it is in very good shape. It is a 5bd/5ba. It is 5000sq/ft with a 2000 sq/ft porch. And no garage, but it has a carport. She lives out here so she seems to be motivated. Let me know if you are interested and I will get you her contact info. Or if you know anyone else in that area that would want it. Though I can't do it from out here I hate to just let any possible good lead go by.

#2 MichaelC

MichaelC

Makes a mean Lasagne!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,218 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 12:59 PM

Rich, you might want to try fellow member Mr Saint. I haven't seen him on the board in recent times, but he is a licensed appraiser in that area, and he might be able to do something with the lead.

#3 Rich08

Rich08

Making Offers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 02:59 PM

Rich, you might want to try fellow member Mr Saint.  I haven't seen him on the board in recent times, but he is a licensed appraiser in that area, and he might be able to do something with the lead.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks. I will give it a try.

#4 AngelMG

AngelMG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 04:09 PM

Rich08, Did you ever get anything figured out on this?

AngelMG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users