The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
omies13

Brand new website please critique!

Hello All,

I have just launched a new website targeted at sellers. I specialize in lease purchase options. Please take a look at it and give me some constructive feedback, I'm looking for as detailed as possible, I want this to be an excellent site. I am going for a sleek professtional look that gives you enough information to feel informed but not so much you feel overwhelmed and don't want to pick up a phone.

Www.tristateleaseoption.com

Thank You!

It looks OK, but on my screen I have to use the horizontal scroll bar to read the phone numbers on the right, which is inconvenient. Are you seeing this issue? Also, when a page loads it seems to slide all around the place which seems a bit confusing to me. The site looks clean and all, but these are the things I would change.

Hello All,

I have just launched a new website targeted at sellers. I specialize in lease purchase options. Please take a look at it and give me some constructive feedback, I'm looking for as detailed as possible, I want this to be an excellent site. I am going for a sleek professtional look that gives you enough information to feel informed but not so much you feel overwhelmed and don't want to pick up a phone.

Www.tristateleaseoption.com

Thank You!

I think it quite lovely. It loaded quickly for me and is easy to read. I like it. It does have the one glitch of the scrolling to the right to see the phn #'s.

The picture of you and your wife (?) is so cute but might be more appropriate for an additional shot on another page since it's talking about "professional". Don't get me wrong I LIKE the pic but it's not indicative of professional to people who are in a bit of urgency and need to get it handled. Others here could disagree and give you their input. Just my 2 cents.

That's all I would change---from a consumers point of view, I would be engaged in what you had to say.

Justin, it is much improved over your first effort. Good job.

As we spoke via email, you should tweak the wording. You are talking about selling houses, but you also mention you are not a Realtor. At quick glance someone may think this guy is playing the role of Realtor and he isn't licensed. I think you should address this issue.

I think it looks good and can easily and quikly move around the site. You may want to ad a property information sheet where a seller can enter information about their house and and existing finanacing on the property and their name and contact info. etc. that can be submitted to you online for review and then you contact them.