The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BakoInvestor

Speechless...

So I recently ordered Michael's manual. I've gone through it once and am going to go through it a few more times, as well as read the extras, etc. I've also been searching the forum for answers to various questions that have popped up during my first read-through.

I just wanted to make a note of something. Not only have my questions been answered through previous posts, but I've gotten a feel for the mainstays around here and I am HIGHLY impressed. I don't mean to come into the fold groveling and such, but I'm honestly amazed at the warmth and friendliness you all show. If only I'd found you guys/gals sooner!

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself (Hi, my name is Adam and I am an REI-aholic), and say thank you to all of the seasoned investors who take time to answer (and answer, and answer) the questions that you've no doubt seen a thousand times, as well as encourage the newbies and help them get out of the vicious analysis paralysis cycle; me included. ;)

-Adam

Hi, Adam, and welcome to The Naked Investor! A heartfelt thank you for all the kind words about our community here in our corner of the planet.

I couldn't agree more: this is, without a doubt, the friendliest and most informative board of its kind on the 'net. No bias here, right? ;)

Be warned, though. Like any wily femme fatale, we lure in unsuspecting investors with kindness and love. Then, when you've lowered your guard, enroll you into our never ending Ponzi scheme. Bernie Madoff has nothing on me!

Pssst. . .interested in some waterfront property in the Keys? Nothing down, 40% annual appreciation, and free crude oil. :blink: