The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
speedingpenguin

Allow myself to introduce..... myself....

Hi everyone!

My name's Chris and I just signed up here the other day, figured I'd give a quick introduction...

I'm fairly new to Real Estate Investing, I quit my job (auto parts sales) at the end of November and have been learning, watching, trying, and making progress since then. My original goal was to be wholesaling 2 houses a month, but a lot has changed since then...

Now I'm a licensed real estate agent here in MA working with a brokerage geared towards investors and doing short sales, and I consider myself a real estate marketer with the knowledge to take leads of all types and turn 'em in to win-win situations for me and the seller. Knowledge, I've got... Experience, I'm working on.

Bought the Naked Investor manual a few weeks back and read through it and loved it. I understood lease options and how they worked, but the manual gave me a whole new perspective on how to make them work easier and better...

The result? I've got my first deal in the works! (a CA lease option)

Anyway, that's my quick story... Aside from real estate investing, my interests are cars (muscle cars and exotics), classic rock, and psychology. This forum seems like a great place to hang out, I look forward to getting to know everyone and contributing what I can to the community!!!

Thanks!

-Chris

Hello, Chris, and welcome to The Naked Investor! We're glad you found us in our little corner of the 'net.

Good move, I believe, hooking up with an investor friendly real estate broker. That should pay dividends if you access the tools at your disposal and learn from the experience of those around you. I suspect you're doing just that, seeing as you have already landed your first CA. Congrats on that! :closedeyes:

And, yeah, you're right. This board is a great place to hang out! Lots of friendly folks who are quick to offer advice and opinions and share their experience.

Don't be a stranger. :blush:

Thanks Michael! And thanks for putting together a great manual on lease options, I had read a bunch of the well known books on lease option investing but found your manual to be much more informative and helpful. Literally took about 2 weeks after reading the manual before I had my current (first) deal under contract.

While you could charge more for the manual, I probably wouldn't have bought it if you did. Just getting started with real estate investing, I don't have the money to be paying hundreds and hundreds (or thousands) of dollars for courses. You can be damn sure that I've been and will continue to praise your manual when talking with other investors (experienced and newbies) because of the great value that it is. So I'd say you made a smart move to keep the price on the lower side and the quality of information on the high side, I'll be sending as much business your way as I can! Thanks again!