The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
<Steve>

Direct Mail Marketing

Has anyone used a software package for retrieving FSBO listing from web sites on the net to create a mailing list? I know some FSBO sites have blocks for these kinds of programs. Just wondering if anyone has tried this with any results?

I haven't, but would certainly be interested if someone has and could report their results. I didn't even know such a softward program was available.

Michael, it almost sounds to good to be true. I hessitated to post this link because I didn't know how well it may or may not work. But here is the link to check out.

click here

It does sound too good to be true, which always is a cause for concern. Before dropping $200 I would need to talk to some people who have actually purchased the program and have used it.

It does sound good, but I agree that blindly dropping $200 on it may not be the way to go. Personally, I've purchased books, courses, etc. that sound really good but end up disappointing. It would be perfect if they'd offer something like a 30 day free trial or something. I did email them that suggestion by the way :P

So with landvoice, you search through the ads and keep the ones that you'd like to mail to? If so, more time consuming but possibly more effective.

I can search back by date and range, comments, single family or condo and get a list in about 3 minutes or less. Have post card already uploaded and do a 10K mailing in 15 minutes. So yeah its time consuming.

I do not search for particular ads. I bunch and mail. Let them sift and sort themselves.

I can search back by date and range, comments, single family or condo and get a list in about 3 minutes or less. Have post card already uploaded and do a 10K mailing in 15 minutes.

After looking at landvoice Jonathan it seems powerful. So, you can download the leads and then go over to USPS and use their site for mailings?

Cool stuff thanks for info.

I use one called elbow grease or cut and paste to ACT works good to. Takes some time but open to new ideas.

MxDad,

I prefer not to post the card here as its one that I made up and there are several investors in my area that come to board. I have been looking at response rates and they are dismal with landvoice. I still believe the best way is Voice Blast. But, the landvoice is still a campagin.