The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bbrunelleb

Texas investior wants to sell house in Orlando

Hi All,

I just got a call from Texas from an investor that is looking to sell a house she owns in Orlando. I told her I would ask around to see if I could find anyone that is interested. It sounds like she would do a good deal to another investor. Anyway, Anyone thats interested, I will gladly email them her address in Texas and the address of the property here in Orlando. I also have her phone number in Texas. Let me know!

Bill :mellow:

Bill,

Hello. I am new to this site. I saw your post, whatever happened to the house in Orlando that the Texas investor had? Is it still available?

Let me know,

Thank you,

Eddie

Hi All,

I just got a call from Texas from an investor that is looking to sell a house she owns in Orlando. I told her I would ask around to see if I could find anyone that is interested. It sounds like she would do a good deal to another investor. Anyway, Anyone thats interested, I will gladly email them her address in Texas and the address of the property here in Orlando. I also have her phone number in Texas. Let me know!

Bill :angry:

Hi Eddie,

I'm sorry but she already got rid of it. Dont know what kind of deal she made but its gone down the road.

Bill B)

Sign in to follow this