The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
AMSFINANCE

REG MORTGAGE ELIMINATION

I DID WASTE MONEY TO TRY TO ELIMINATE MY DEBT FROM CREDIT CARDS,

I PAID THEM MONEY, AND IN 5 MONTHS I GOT THE LETTER REGARDING

BANKRAPCY OF THAT COMPANY,

SO NO MONEY,

NO ELIMINATION OF DEBT.

IT ALL WAS A SCAM

GOOD LUCK

I DID WASTE MONEY TO TRY TO ELIMINATE MY DEBT FROM CREDIT CARDS,

I PAID THEM MONEY, AND IN 5 MONTHS I GOT THE LETTER REGARDING

BANKRAPCY  OF THAT COMPANY,

SO NO MONEY,

NO ELIMINATION  OF DEBT.

IT ALL WAS A SCAM

GOOD LUCK

Thanks for sharing that, good to hear the truth about that mortgage elimination scam.

By any chance does your keyboard have a caps lock key? try lowercase sometimes its cool and everyone is doing it ;-)

Mike

Now was this the same company as your previous post with the CCR. I have begun to research the Idea of MTG elimination.

Just wonder if anyone has done this or know anyone that has. I figure 2 month of reasearch and I should be able to decide fact or fiction, but with all the info (or false info) out there on the web it is getting difficult to do the research.

I am almost at the point of thinking Mama was right "If it sounds to good to be true it ain't"

Now was this the same company as your previous post with the CCR.  I have begun to research the Idea of MTG elimination.

Just wonder if anyone has done this or know anyone that has.  I figure 2 month of reasearch and I should be able to decide fact or fiction, but with all the info (or false info) out there on the web it is getting difficult to do the research.

I am almost at the point of thinking Mama was right "If it sounds to good to be true it ain't"

Tony,

Mortgage elimination is only really possible if the bank dealt in bad faith or made mistakes in paperwork. It's a process that usually takes 2-3 years, and 95% or higher I guess do not qualify. Banks aren't "that" stupid.

These companies make it sound like everyone qualifies, money isn't real or something... BS...

Mike

I would be very interested in seeing full packages of completed deals along with Contact information. Just because you have a website does not make your service real. So that would be full packages of 5 happy customers and contact information so the information can be fully looked into, and hell.. I will quit being a mortgage broker and join your game.

I'll even pull title on the properties and prove your case for you.

Mike

There is only one company that is eliminating mortgages-Oxford Trust/ Dorean Group.

CCR is a Broker for them. I have proof of people who have “Free & Clear” title to their homes.

They use an administrative procedure:

“This company consists of a full legal department, attorneys, title companies, mortgage brokers, CPAs etc… that know what they are doing and they have successfully removed over 300 mortgages throughout the United States. This program utilizes the “Uniform Commercial Code”, “Truth in Lending Laws”,  “Fair Debt Collection Practices Act”, Fair Credit Reporting Act”, the “U.S. Constitution” and various State and federal laws.” When the lender can't answer the complaint of 40-50 violations (within 10-20 days) the lender defaults and loses title.

Dorean uses a Trust and bond to protect your assets. “The bond is a rated instrument backed by a $120 Million Line of Credit. This is further backed by First Mutual Trust of Switzerland Established in 1918 with assets of $800 Million.”

If you go to my site you will find a page called EVIDENCE.

You will have to use a username and password to see this.

You might say this can easily be made up so I was able to find the county records that recorded these documents.

According to the county recorder's office,  title was released to the house on 6/30/2004.

X732424 588370779 063004 APPT

X732424 YOUNGBLOOD (This is the Trustee on the Deed) 588370779 063004 REMOVE X005042

X732425 MTG CORP 588370782 063004 REL 4 L0029B3

Eldon L Youngblood is the Trustee appointed by the lender at closing.

Scott D Heineman is the Trustee for the client

http://www.cclerk.hctx.net/RealProperty/RE.HTM

Click on: SEARCH DATABASE

Enter: X732424 Click: INQUIRE

Enter: X732425 Click: INQUIRE

Check it out and you decide.

It is funny that MortgageEliminationOrg is on the site pimping this program. Since they do not like to answer real questions from people who do not go with there eyes closed. I normally do not post links to other sites but I will this time to show how evasive MortgageEliminationOrg is and that they will not answer the real questions. They just get mad and run off. Info on MortgageElimination.Org BTW I bet MortgageElimination.Org is still paying a mortgage payment.

“They do not like to answer real questions”—I was intuitive enough to answer the “real” questions before they were asked. Mpine wants to see the evidence; well didn’t I post it before he asked it? Yes. I even went so far as to corroborate the documents with the county records.

I can share with people how to go to heaven by using scientific, historic, and factual evidence. But it doesn’t mean anything if you don’t accept it. I have given people the opportunity to make an intelligent decision. If I don’t answer your questions to your satisfaction PM me and I will give you the number to a conference call or get you in touch with my broker.

Natalie35 asked a series of questions on a different forum and I did my best to answer them. She was not satisfied with the answers so I gave her the number for a conference call and contact info to my broker.

On Sept. 14th I made my last mortgage payment. On Oct. 2 Dorean changed their procedure. They asked me to make an administrative overpayment. I wrote on the back of the check “This is an administrative overpayment and is expected to be refunded in full upon settlement of the account.” Those funds will be refunded, so no I am not making any more mortgage payments. I am waiting to receive my Full Reconveyance from the county and I will post it when I receive it.

“They do not like to answer real questions”—I was intuitive enough to answer the “real” questions before they were asked. Mpine wants to see the evidence; well didn’t I post it before he asked it? Yes. I even went so far as to corroborate the documents with the county records.

I can share with people how to go to heaven by using scientific, historic, and factual evidence. But it doesn’t mean anything if you don’t accept it. I have given people the opportunity to make an intelligent decision. If I don’t answer your questions to your satisfaction PM me and I will give you the number to a conference call or get you in touch with my broker.

Natalie35 asked a series of questions on a different forum and I did my best to answer them. She was not satisfied with the answers so I gave her the number for a conference call and contact info to my broker.

On Sept. 14th I made my last mortgage payment. On Oct. 2 Dorean changed their procedure. They asked me to make an administrative overpayment. I wrote on the back of the check “This is an administrative overpayment and is expected to be refunded in full upon settlement of the account.” Those funds will be refunded, so no I am not making any more mortgage payments. I am waiting to receive my Full Reconveyance from the county and I will post it when I receive it.

I've heard of mortgage elimination programs but from what other investors are saying, they also got robbed. At one of the local investor meetings, four people mentioned trying the program with no results.

Recently I came across another one of these mortgage elimiation programs and this program looks more viable.

What this man (Harj Gill) says is to put a HELOC as a second lien mortgage and put your montly income into the HELOC and proceed to pay down the mortgage first and the HELOC second. If done properly, you could eliminate a mortgage in about 9-10 years (from 30 years).

I AM NOT ENDORSING THIS MAN OR HIS PROGRAM but from what I've heard, it sounds a lot better than just attacking the banks/lenders and proving them wrong on their paperwork. The website is: www.MortgageFreeUSA.com. What is ironic is that this man made inroads in Australia and all his tesimonials were from Australians so I dont know how this will work here in the US or Canada.

Also, in order to get the HELOC in a second lien position, you will have to do some work to find a bank that will do that. In addition, let me also add that you should have good credit scores and be able to qualify for the HELOC.

Anyways, just thought I'd toss this out there for your review and consideration.

Best to all,

Andrew

well the reseach is done and it is not for me.....Here is a link to the straw that broke my back. Here is the latest update in there.

Mortgage Scams

Update December 8, 2003:

The Office of the Minnesota Attorney General filed a fraud complaint against Barnett & Associates charging the firm is taking up-front money for the mortgage elimination scheme that appears to be a fraud. Asst. Atty. Gen. Christian Walker says his office has received complaints from persons who have paid as much as $7,500 up-front to have their mortgages eliminated and after months nothing has happen.

The allegations against Barnett & Associates are misrepresentations about eliminating mortgages, false advertising, claims that money will be refunded, and the claim that the mortgage elimination scheme is tested and proven.

As of this reporting (Dec. 8, 2003) Barnett & Associates has not answered the charges or responded to the Minnesota Attorney General's Office.

The Troubleshooter Office has also received e-mails from persons across the U.S. who have paid up to $2,000 for the mortgage elimination scheme and three or more months have past and nothing has happened and they cannot get their money back. The U.S. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and the U.S. Treasury has issued an alert stating this mortgage elimination scheme is a total scam and fraud. ---end update Dec,2003---

I am sure the CCR guy will come back and say we are totally different..... But, when I went to his page there were a couple of post with how the process was going. They were there for a few days then they just disappeared "they shouldn't be there" and "they weren't updated frequently

I did find it amusing reading different threads. I found that these guys are so well versed in there hype and others aren't they can say almost anything. You also have three types of people

Type 1. Well this guy on the internet said it was true. (Get caught in the hype "the follower")

Type 2. Just because someone get adversarial doesn't make it true (the realist)

Type 3. If I say it long enough and loud enough it must be true (the snake oil salesman)

In closing

Myth:

Debt Elimination

It is not a myth that debt can be eliminated; it can be. All you have to do is stop creating more debt and pay off what you have already. Still, there are occasions when some unplanned event catches people in a situation where they they no longer have the means to meet their obligations. That is where this myth begins as an interesting concept many people are dissuaded by. The myth alleges that the bank is loaning you your own credit, which would be illegal, if in fact that is what they were doing; and there have been cases where that is exactly what the bank did. That is exactly what makes this myth so compelling. The problem here is that such cases are rare; thus the myth that “all bank and credit card loans are loaning you your own credit” is false. In most cases, the bank making the loan, according to the terms and conditions of the lending agreement, issues the loan based upon their average daily asset base. Generally, they only use 80% of that base to capitalize (fund) their loans and your particular loan cannot be part of that base. That being the case it is impossible for your loan to be the bank loaning you your own credit.

Ten years ago we actually saw some cases where banks processed loan applications with a promissory note for the loan amount, which the bank then placed into their assets prior to issuing the loan, which is not lawful. In such a case, the myth of debt elimination is no myth at all. We recall the case where Rick Schram (Right-Way Law) fought this in court and won because the bank could not show that was not what they did. At that time, some banks were putting the cart before the horse in such an unlawful way.

Today, it is rare to find a bank that has a promissory note included with their loan application documents. If your loan had one it would be wise to make sure that your bank did not get the cart before the horse. Such is not the case with most loans. Most bank loans today are lawfully issued; in fact to avoid the appearance of wrong doing in such cases today most banks do not process granted loan collateral security instruments until at least the day after the loan is funded. Such a delay practice insures that the bank could never be accused of loaning you your own credit.

There are many marketers of legitimate debt elimination packages available. Some such packages include a process of debt consolidation, working with current lenders to negotiate reduced payments and re-marketing a new single loan that can bring a person’s total monthly payment down to a manageable amount; if that is not available to a person’s situation they may suggest bankruptcy, which also can eliminate debt.

Then there are the fraudulent debt elimination package promoters. These are those that claim that all bank loans were based on loaning you your own credit. As we have shown above, such loans have occurred, and that is exactly why such package marketers can present a compelling show to a person in trouble with their debt. Such packages can be quite expensive as well, and are usually progressive in their costs, so the the person in debt can afford them. The United States government's Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Enforcement & Compliance Division has issued a letter to all banking institutions warning them of such schemes. You can see by following that link that the Comptroller of Currency has marked: “America’s Advantage”, “eliminatemortgages.com”, “goodbyemortgages.com”, “mortgageelimination.net”, “the7thfire.com”, “Financial Dynamics”, and “remedywithredemption.com” as organizations that market fraudulent debt elimination packages. We have no experience with an of these organizations and have no intention of investigating them.

Andrew after reading your post I said to myself "cool." Then I woke up to reality. Why would I want to pay one more day on a fraudulent loan? Why would I want to participate in the banking scams?

Banks never risked any of their own assets. That is illegal. Here is a link to an affidavit which spells out the banking fraud. Remember the banks committed approximately 40-50 violations.

Walker F. Todd

Blah, Blah, Blah,

Tony I appreciate your post.

thanks glad to here that

The thing I thought was so interesting about all of this is there is no mention of the Dorean Group.

don't feel bad they didn't mention me either......

Mama always told me if it walks like a duck, smells like a duck and feels like a duck it must be a duck and if it sounds too good to be true it probable is.....

Why don't you get a clue EVEN if it were true....here is your flaw in your Justification that is moral and ethical

Sure dg gets the mtg wiped out fine because the bank did a no no, no problem. Instead of you paying for that service you go out and get another loan (knowing you will not pay for it) so they can do it again SO YOU DON"T HAVE TO PAY FOR THERE SERVICE. Tell me what is ethical in that. If that were the case and I were the bank I would take the house back, because you sir, went into that contract with no intension of paying for it. So I ask you, what the difference between you and the bank is. ...................You both went into the deal with scrupulous intent

Say I did this than I realized that your contract was miswritten or something to that effect, I know you wouldn’t be upset when you didn’t get paid right.

This process is justified legally, ethically, morally, spiritually, etc… :)

Every company is in business, under law, to do lawful dealings. I do not assume anyone is dealing fraudulently. Therefore my mortgage is eliminated because the bank can’t or won’t provide legal documentation to remedy the 40-50 violations. If the bank provides the information to satisfy, I will continue to pay the loan. When I go through the refi it works the same way. If it's legit I continue to pay.

Just-in-case that you think the bank has been hurt in any way let me share this with you. The bank fractionalizes the promissory note 9 times. The Dorean Group offers the lender a bond for twice the value of the home. The lender can’t cash it (w/o revealing fraud) so it goes on their books as an asset… not bad since the bank didn't lend you anything. :P

I hope enough people go through this process and force the monetary system to be changed back to the gold standard. Stop fractionalizing. Stop lending credit. Stop the fraud.

:D

THERE IS NO PROOF THAT YOUR MORTGAGE WAS ELIMINATED,

IF YOU CAN PROOF BY SHOWING US YOUR BANK INFORMATION,

LOAN ACCOUNT, AND LEGAL PAPERS, THEN WE CAN BELIEVE IT.

OTHERWISE, IT IS JUST A TALK, AND YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BULL SHIT TALK, BECAUSE YOU MAKING MONEY OF IT.

PROOF ONLY A REAL PROOF WITH ALL BANK INFORMATION,

AND DO NOT TELL US, THAT THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE, DUE TO SOME LEGAL ISSUES.

WE WANT PROOF, OTHERWISE YOU ARE ALL JUST A BIG SCAM