The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
zanders

Exercising Successful Every Time

Hey Guys,

Long time member and reader here. I have realized that there is an overabundance of rent to own and lease option type opportunities out there in the market now. The trick is learning to make the buyer be able to qualify. I actually have put together an entire system that works every time in getting poeple to successfully exercise their options in 6 months or so.

The cost is minimal and all of that can be on the shoulders of the tenant buyer. If you would like more information, please let me know and I will shoot you out a brief summary of what I do.

Thanks and good luck,

Patrick Zanders

pnzanders@gmail.com

Care to share with everybody, or is this something to keep on the down-low?

Hmmm...I feel like I've heard this before. This information is "too valuable" to give away. :blush: I'm sure he's peddling some system or bootcamp. Google search indicates this guy specializes in unsecured debt and bad credit loans. He's profiled on Ezinearticles.com as "managing partner of ezunsecuredcredit.com, the nation's premier source for obtaining unsecured lines of business credit with no out of pocket expense" (http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Patrick_Zanders). Sounds like snakeoil to me...

Guest Diver

MC, I did this already. He seems to be making and launching a program that would improve credit scores of t/b's for timely payments and at the same time fixing credit score boo boo's on existing credit scores. My short version of this anyway. The way I see it, its nothing any good credit score fixer upper couldn't do. Diver

MC, I did this already. He seems to be making and launching a program that would improve credit scores of t/b's for timely payments and at the same time fixing credit score boo boo's on existing credit scores. My short version of this anyway. The way I see it, its nothing any good credit score fixer upper couldn't do. Diver

Do you folks have anyone in mind that you dont mind passing along. Im looking to close one of my SLO and need some help. I googled this but found nothing. I actually emailed the fellow who started this thread but no luck getting anywhere.

Dion, I don't believe there is any magic solution to getting someone funded to purchase a house, especially these days. My advice is to shop around for an investor friendly mortgage broker, several of them actually, and see what can be done.

I am not sure about credit repair. But here are my thoughts. Look as MC said as far as a mortgage broker and then go get you a banker. Find a small bank that does FHA mortgages. You will have less problems if you can work with a local bank. I think in 2010 you are going to see some major changes in the Mortgage Brokerage Industry. I still get my news letters and it isn't looking pretty with the legislation that is coming down the pike. Especially in Florida.

I think in 2010 you are going to see some major changes in the Mortgage Brokerage Industry. I still get my news letters and it isn't looking pretty with the legislation that is coming down the pike. Especially in Florida.
Jonathan what kind of things are you hearing?

Steve,

There are changes in the Good Faith Estimate that are going to require Mortgage Brokers to honor terms of the GFE. Now with disclosure with the Truth in Lending its going to be harder for Mortgage Brokers.

I for one am inactive. I am not a fan of what is coming down the pike.

The reason I ask is I want to start providing a better service and not just look out for myself.

Im hoping to find someone locally that could fix these peoples credit.