The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
newmoney

Legal Advice

This good legal advice for all investors, if you need contracts looked over, consultation ect.

www.prepaidlegal.com/go/dedraphillipsharper

Hey,

Anyone interested in PPLS can call ME!!!!!! B)

I'm a personal sales associate and can sell it in most states.

And yes, the membership is INTEGRAL for new and seasoned investors!

Regards,

Adam

Sorry about the advertisement here... :wacko:

Speaking of legal advice.....

When you learn a lot in real estate it puts you on a certain level of expertise. This may be with experiential knowledge or of the complex inner workings of the acquisition. Obviously everything on the site here is opinion only, but in the real world it can be construed as advice. And some times "legal" advice.

Make sure you understand what "practicing law" means in your state. Because sooner or later you may give the wrong "opinion" and someone could get upset about it.

Just my two cents,

Adam

Anyone interested in PPLS can call ME!!!!!! laugh.gif

Sorry about the advertisement here... unsure.gif

Nothin' wrong with letting people know what else you do. Personally, I'm a Shaklee distributor (www.shaklee.net/vegas), I'm in the process of getting licensed as an independent insurance agent (Bankers Life & Casuality), and am going to purchasing one of the bartending academy's here in Vegas as soon as my partner's house in Hawaii sells. I'd rather be busy building up multiple sources of residual income instead of spending all my free time watching TV and in bars.

Brian,

That's great! I "was" big into weight lifting and actually used shaklee's protein shakes. They were the best!

I'm all about multiple streams of income. I'm sure I've posted before about PPLS. I think they're an incredible opportunity for anyone that's looking for some personal development and to get PAID for it!

The company is just now hitting 2% market saturation which means TIME TO GET IN!

I still cannot talk enough about how cool the membership is. $35 a month and you have full access to an attorney and your identity covered 365 days a year!

You can't beat that with a stick!

Very cool stuff,

Adam

Hey,

Anyone interested in PPLS can call ME!!!!!! :o

And yes, the membership is INTEGRAL for new and seasoned investors!

Regards,

Adam

Sorry about the advertisement here... ;)

Adam,

I tried sending you a PM, but your box is full. Can you give me info on the pre-paid legal?

Thanks,

Phil

P.S. I'm in California

TO ALL INVESTORS!!

URGENT!

PRE-PAID LEGAL WILL BE AIRED ON COURT TV

Justice for All, Accessing the Promise will air on CourtTV on November 17th!

11am Eastern

10am Central

9am Mountain

11:00am Pacific*

* For the Pacific time zone: if Court TV is shown via a cable provider, the time is 11am. If you view Court TV via satellite service, the time is 8am.

The people interviewed and featured on this program will generate a 3rd party credibility in a way that America simply never seen before. This program will solidify for all watching that Pre-Paid Legal is a benefit individuals, families, businesses and employees NEED!

View our small business plan and see how you can protect and grow your business: www.malachiandassociates.com

Malachi & Associates

National Executive Director

877-238-3197 toll free

www.OurFamily.BuildLastingSuccess.com

Private Real Estate Investor

Sign in to follow this