The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
GetErDun

The word "Services" used in company name

So any of you see any legal reasons I should not use the word "services" in my company name? I don't think it is a big deal, as I will still be the principal in the deals, not simply providing a "service" :unsure:

I agree. That word shouldn't create any issues for you. Then again, I'm not an attorney. . . :unsure:

I don't think so either. I think it's just my last ditch effort to put off getting started. Hmmm, lookie there, all out of excuses. Thanks MC.

I agree. That word shouldn't create any issues for you. Then again, I'm not an attorney. . . :unsure:

I don't think so either. I think it's just my last ditch effort to put off getting started. Hmmm, lookie there, all out of excuses. Thanks MC.

Hehe. . .you'll run out of excuses when you realize you're making excuses. Sounds like you just reached the end of your rope. Time to act! :P