The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Property Express

Bird Dogs Wanted!

Are you looking to Earn Fast Cash as a Bird Dog? Property Express offers up to 3,000 per house We Buy from your property referral. Only thing you have to do is simply provide us with leads. When you recieve a lead fill out our referrral form on our website and you will be contacted within 7 business days on your submission. Please do not send us FSBO ads, or real estate listings. We also offer packages deals, to help find motivated sellers if interested. So, don't delay Earn Fast Cash Today!

Hello, I am a Realtor in Pensacola, Florida. If I got out of this field and went to work as a bird dogger, would I still make a nice living doing that? It seems like being a bird dog is less stressful, and less involved as opposed to all the work Realtors have to do. I am a new Realtor, and have not made the money I want to make yet in this field. Perhaps I should concentrate on investing only since that was what I was doing before becoming a Realtor anyway at a small level.

Anyway, I know the Pensacola market well having grown up here, and I know I could be a great bird dog. Any suggestions would be helpful.

My email is kenworks4u@cox.net

Thanks in advance!

Sign in to follow this