The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
realmein

Have any Notes For Sale

Do you Have any notes for sale. I'm looking for a $ 30,000 to $ 50,000 note. Will purchase for 70% of value at closing.

Tell me what you have.

Let's talk.

Do you Have any notes for sale. I'm looking for a $ 30,000 to $ 50,000 note. Will purchase for 70% of value at closing.

Tell me what you have.

Let's talk.

Hi Dennis,

I don't personally have any but would like to recommend you take a look or contact Mike Woo at loganxoxo@hotmail.com. He's got 2 for sale that might meet your criteria. Below is a copy of the info I have from him:

I am looking to sell 2 notes next month after I have seasoned them for a total of 3 months A grade borrowers- 9 and 12% rates on 7 year balloon notes, 30 year amoritized payments, 30%+ down on collatorilzed performing cashflow properties. Small notes at around $25 and $35K each. I live in Tx but the notes are on proeprties in Indy. I have quote at $0.80 for both right now, just wating for seasoning. They are both very solid borrowers.m Does this fit your notes buyers guidelines?

..you can post the information that I gave you on the notes, they are brand new so have their entire debt service to collect on, they are A grade borrowers. I currently am getting quoted $0.80 on them now.

If you're interested, please contact me at: taxlienquestions@gmail.com and I'll reply. Thanks

Andrew

Sign in to follow this