The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brian - L.V.

Homeowner in Pittsburgh Area

Hey Everyone! I had a guy stop me in a parking lot (because he saw my advertising on the back window of my truck) who has a house in the Pittsburgh, PA area that he has to sell. He said it recently appraised for about $1.4 million or so, but is asking closer to $1 million so his family can join him out here. If anyone is interested, I can give you his cell # to see if there's anything there.

Hey Everyone! I had a guy stop me in a parking lot (because he saw my advertising on the back window of my truck) who has a house in the Pittsburgh, PA area that he has to sell. He said it recently appraised for about $1.4 million or so, but is asking closer to $1 million so his family can join him out here. If anyone is interested, I can give you his cell # to see if there's anything there.

Check your PMs or email me at joe@813equities.com with the phone number if you could be so kind. :o

Sign in to follow this