The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BigBenRE

North Carolina Lead

Hey All,

Im here in Los Angeles, CA. I got a call from a mother who was very sad because her son has a house in NC that is going to be foreclosed on shortly. If somebody can work a deal their let me know. Im will be getting a call from her son sometime this week with all the property info. Email or respond to thread.

Thanks

-BEN

Ben,

Call me at 951-757-1445. I work for FranCorp Funding in Murrieta, CA. We can do loans in NC. As a matter of fact, I'm originally from SC. NC is close to my hometown. We might be able to help him as long as the LTV is okay and he still have some equity to get him out of debt and give him some funds to keep him going or atleast get him a HELOC until he gets things back in order.

I look forward in speaking to you soon.

Damien

Hey All,

Im here in Los Angeles, CA. I got a call from a mother who was very sad because her son has a house in NC that is going to be foreclosed on shortly. If somebody can work a deal their let me know. Im will be getting a call from her son sometime this week with all the property info. Email or respond to thread.

Thanks

-BEN

Hey Damien,

When I spoke to the mother she was very clear that her son wanted to sell her property and get out of foreclosure. I dont know all the details but she said he has two houses their and one in going into foreclosure. She said he would call me with more details. I think he would be a perfect short sale canidate, but I cant be sure until he calls me this week. Whatever the case may be I will let you know, and if anybody else can handle short sales in NC let me know. I just want to help these people out if possible. Once again thanks for the response Damien and I will let you know the details shortly. Thanks

-BEN

Hi Damien

I'm an investor out of Temecula, CA. I would love to talk to you regarding your programs and referring my t/b's to you and if you have any clients that would benefit from l/o's sending them my way. Let me know if you would like to chat.

Thanks,

Bobbi

To tell you the truth im not exactly sure. If you want the lady phone #, just PM me and its all yours. Hopefully somebody can help her son out.

-BEN

Why does the son want to sell??? Is it because he can't afford the monthly??? I work with a co. that deals with over 100 lending companies and we help people save 30-40% on their monthly mortgage. Just throwing that out there. Cntact me if interested.

Matt

wlgchamp@gmail.com