The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
vballdarin

Any of you have houses in the Cape Coral/Ft Myers area?

If there is anyone out there in the Cape Coral/N. Ft Myers area that has any houses that they are offering as a lease purchase, shoot me an email and i'll fill you in on the particulars.

Thanks,

Darin

Darin, that's on the west coast of the state, so I'm nowhere near it. But why don't you hit up Craig's List and see if you can locate some properties that fit your needs?

Oh Captain, my Captain....

I'm already on it like white on rice.... I've tried contacting some sellers and, as of yet, many of their houses are above what the buyers that called me are able to pay (purchase price) or they aren't willing to sell/want unrealistic terms.

I've recently had calls from potential tenant/buyers (which I have yet to run credit checks on, but mentioned they have some upfront money for a deal) in Little Rock, AR....Cape Coral, FL.....Orlando, FL....and one person actually from my area in SC. I'm trying NOT to be a errand boy/real estate agent and jump on any lookie-luu that calls me. These ones just seemed to be more complete in the initial questions that i've asked and had enough upfront money (so they say) to make it worth my effort to search for motivated FRBO's in those specific areas.

I'm still focusing in my targeted markets for getting a deal/motivated FRBO FIRST then finding the tenant/buyer SECOND, but these ones popped up for me.

I'm hitting up the calls and emails to sellers from Craigslist in these areas but if anyone knows of other investors in these areas that want to strike up a deal, I'm all ears. The more I put it out there....the more the possibility of a deal getting done.

Thanks,

Darin

Cape Coral has been crushed in this real estate implosion. If I'm not mistaken, it is leading the nation in foreclosures, and prices have fallen like a rock. Shouldn't be difficult finding a willing homeowner, and I'm sure you will.