The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums

I live in South Florida.

It's a Hot Market for Real Estate and I must say Road Signs/Bandit Signs are all over the place.

Streets are always Hit with new Signs from investors.

Anyone Have any Ideas on where to place Signs that most people won't usually do

Here is another Question.. What should I put on the Signs that are more Creative than the Signs I am seeing now.

Just trying to see what others are doing that is working for them.

Thanks!

Bandit signs are, indeed, all over the place. Wait another few months as we approach Election Day in November. :angry:

How long they remain in place is another story. The sign police are pretty diligent about removing them, at least up by me. Check out this article by fellow board member, David Alexander:

http://www.banditsigns.com/downloads/eliminate.pdf

I remember a story an investor friend from my local REIA told me a while back that this post made me think of.

Now I don't know if she saw it in person or if it was a picture online, but it doesn't make much of a difference really...

I guess in some areas, bandit signs are so popular and common that there might be 2 or more different bandit signs on one street corner or telephone pole. Talk about competition! (Nothing like that up here, bandit signs aren't TOO common and NEVER out in such density)

Well, some investor got creative and made bandit signs that just said "Me too!" with a phone number, and would put them out with all the other signs in the area....

We Buy Houses

123-456-7890

SELL YOUR

HOUSE FAST

555-333-2233

We Buy Houses

$$ CASH $$

555-212-3456

Me Too!

800-123-4567

Pretty creative if you ask me, and definitely stands out from all the other "usual" signs! :P

I remember a story an investor friend from my local REIA told me a while back that this post made me think of.

Now I don't know if she saw it in person or if it was a picture online, but it doesn't make much of a difference really...

I guess in some areas, bandit signs are so popular and common that there might be 2 or more different bandit signs on one street corner or telephone pole. Talk about competition! (Nothing like that up here, bandit signs aren't TOO common and NEVER out in such density)

Well, some investor got creative and made bandit signs that just said "Me too!" with a phone number, and would put them out with all the other signs in the area....

We Buy Houses

123-456-7890

SELL YOUR

HOUSE FAST

555-333-2233

We Buy Houses

$$ CASH $$

555-212-3456

Me Too!

800-123-4567

Pretty creative if you ask me, and definitely stands out from all the other "usual" signs! :P

NOW THAT IS INTERESTING!!!!! lol

Reminds me of the signs a buddy of mine put out:

For a Good Deal Call

XXX-XXX-XXXX

He said his phone rang off the hook :)

• Like 1

Reminds me of the signs a buddy of mine put out:

For a Good Deal Call

XXX-XXX-XXXX

He said his phone rang off the hook :)

Hehe. Wonder what kind of calls your "buddy" received?? :P

I love the me too. That is great. My favorite was an investor in a town near me that signed a contract with the town to remove signs in compliance with a new ordinance they passed. Now that was putting the fox in charge of the hen house, and he got paid to remove competitors signs which he used elsewhere.

I love the me too. That is great. My favorite was an investor in a town near me that signed a contract with the town to remove signs in compliance with a new ordinance they passed. Now that was putting the fox in charge of the hen house, and he got paid to remove competitors signs which he used elsewhere.

Hehe. Now that's a smart investor! :P