The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Gene

And Then There Were Three

I thought I would share a little something special from my life. Two weeks ago, my wife and I had our third child. Third time was a charm...finally got a boy. His name is Jack Conner Doerr. We now have three under the age of four. Out numbered and outgunned.

post-463-1103518511.jpg

:xbiggrin: Well, well! Congratulations, Gene! I thought you were being coy and elusive lately. Now I know why! Jack Conner Doerr....hmmm....not the Anthony Salvatore Doerr I would have chosen, but I'll be the kid's Godfather, anyway. B) So, tell me, need any favors done?

:xbiggrin: Well, well!  Congratulations, Gene!  I thought you were being coy and elusive lately.  Now I know why!  Jack Conner Doerr....hmmm....not the Anthony Salvatore Doerr I would have chosen, but I'll be the kid's Godfather, anyway.  B) So, tell me, need any favors done?

Godfather:

I am a simple man and do not require much. If you could only add a few more hours to the day, I would be a very happy man. I understand that if you grant me this one request that I will be in your debt for ever.

Gene

Awwwww so adorable B) I want one!!!!!

Congrats Gene! Looks like You got your Christmas present a li'l early this year :xwink:

:xbiggrin: Well, well!  Congratulations, Gene!  I thought you were being coy and elusive lately.  Now I know why!  Jack Conner Doerr....hmmm....not the Anthony Salvatore Doerr I would have chosen, but I'll be the kid's Godfather, anyway.  B) So, tell me, need any favors done?

Godfather:

I am a simple man and do not require much. If you could only add a few more hours to the day, I would be a very happy man. I understand that if you grant me this one request that I will be in your debt for ever.

Gene

Consider it done, my son. You now have 25 hours in the day. And if I should ever needa a favor in return, I know I can count on you. B)

Awwwww so adorable  B) I want one!!!!!

My favors only go so far, woman. But, if you ask nicely... :xconfused:

Awwwww so adorable  :wub: I want one!!!!!

My favors only go so far, woman. But, if you ask nicely... :xconfused:

I can see it now... li'l MC Junior takes over all of Donald Trump's Real Estate Empires with his daddy's Naked Ivestor's Creative Techniques!! :P

Ok, Bev.  You win.  I'll have a baby with you.

The nearest sperm bank is 15 miles away from here.. when can I expect your donation in the bank? :);)

Ok, Bev.  You win.  I'll have a baby with you.

The nearest sperm bank is 15 miles away from here.. when can I expect your donation in the bank? :);)

;):) Good one, mujer. Uh, what's the interest rate at that bank, by the way?

:)  ;) Good one, mujer.  Uh, what's the interest rate at that bank, by the way?

If you must know, the interest is 50% for the first 9 months increasing to 100% for the next 18 yrs thereafter.

This does not apply to "Direct" deposit transactions... for information on direct deposits d0 call our office during biz hours :xwink:

Gracias,

Thjs is a very unique forum it goes from investing in real estate to interest rate at a sperm bank. Michael to truely have done someone that has been done on the NET. Thank God Al Gore invented it. Now what can Hillary do?

Thjs is a very unique forum it goes from investing in real estate to interest rate at a sperm bank.
Agreed. This ain't your mother's forum!
Thank God Al Gore invented it.
:xlol: ... :xrolleyes:
Now what can Hillary do?
Raise taxes??

Hey all:

I got busted removing the picture from my original post. The guy that runs this place is pretty quick.

I was looking quite ruff in that one and couldn't bare to have you all puke. I just added another that won't break your monitors.

Gene