The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Sooo, Admin, Are You Still... ;-)

So admin...

Are you still, umm... ahem... good in the kitchen? :o

BEV! :glare:

The kitchen. . .the living room. . .the basement. . .the patio. . .under the boardwalk. . .

:rolleyes:

post-711-1181762796.jpg post-711-1181762849.jpg post-711-1181762922.jpg

post-711-1181762957.jpg post-711-1181763002.jpg post-711-1181763033.jpg

BEV! :lol:

Nice limo, babe. Pimp my ride, girlfriend! I like the billiards room, too. How well do you handle a cue?

Nice limo, babe. Pimp my ride, girlfriend! I like the billiards room, too. How well do you handle a cue?

I am so ready to learn to play pool, I've been lurking for classes but nada :)

Ahem, and now back to our scheduled program already in progress :mellow:

post-711-1181961920.jpg

BEV! :P

Pssst.... Admin... psssst.. over here :P

I'll give you a gift if you can spot the typo you have on your "auto email" your system sends out to members when they get a PM from another member in the forum. (HINT: example:.. hello member, you have received a PM from George Clooney.. to view this PM please click here.. regards... the typo comes after that) :)

Oh, and by the way, the new and improved "profile" section on this forum ROCKS! I'll like it even more as soon as I learn what each thing is and does.. a lot going on in that section.. like what is the "comments" section for? Is it for me to post comments about.. what? Also where is the link to chat live on this forum at? :mellow:

BEV!

You don't miss a thing, do you? OK, I see the double "The" in the signature line. Now, as for my gift, do I get to pick and choose? Or am I stuck with whatever old thing you throw my way?

This board is full of bells and whistles, now that you mention it. The comments section is for leaving remarks or notes for someone in their profile. For example, if you go into my profile and see my picture, you'd probably want to leave your phone number. You know, things like that. . .

You don't miss a thing, do you? OK, I see the double "The" in the signature line.

You did it!!! What gave it away? <_<

Now, as for my gift, do I get to pick and choose? Or am I stuck with whatever old thing you throw my way?
Yes, you're stuck with what I give you but I can always compromise.. I'm taking "pole dancing" fitness classes at the health club so I was thinking of giving you a free peek of my progress via cam :D

The comments section is for leaving remarks or notes for someone in their profile. For example, if you go into my profile and see my picture, you'd probably want to leave your phone number. You know, things like that. . .

Ahhhhh!! So is this like a lil' guest book? If so, does this mean others can see what we leave as comments for others or is it private? I want to be able to leave you my info for the free cam show (for your eyes only) but I don't want Naughty Doug to see this info on your profile :glare:

BEV!

You did it!!! What gave it away?
I'm more than just another pretty face. Don't hate me because I'm brilliant, too.
Yes, you're stuck with what I give you but I can always compromise.. I'm taking "pole dancing" fitness classes at the health club so I was thinking of giving you a free peek of my progress via cam
As luck would have it, my crew and I run a gentlemens club down here and we're hiring. Give my Uncle Silvio a call: 1-800-BADABING
Ahhhhh!! So is this like a lil' guest book? If so, does this mean others can see what we leave as comments for others or is it private? I want to be able to leave you my info for the free cam show (for your eyes only) but I don't want Naughty Doug to see this info on your profile
Your profile is public. So whatever appears there is for all the world to read. . .or see. However, management neither requires nor recommends discretion. <_<

Admin,

With the 4th of July just around the corner and all and you know how I long to witness firework shows from the yacht under the moon light, uhm, what do you recommend for this 4th? :unsure:

BEV!

Admin,

With the 4th of July just around the corner and all and you know how I long to witness firework shows from the yacht under the moon light, uhm, what do you recommend for this 4th? ;)

BEV!

Italian fireworks are always hot. I say go with the Roman candles for a good time. . .

Gli italiani non sono tutto il colloquio e niente di colloquio di colloquio mostrare

Non c'è nessun segreto, mai non è stato ;)

BEV!