The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shemi

FIXER UPPER HOUSES FOR SALE BY OWNER $15,000 & UP! HOUSTO

FIXER UPPER HOUSES FOR SALE BY OWNER $15,000 & UP!

SOME OF MY HOMES ARE IN HOUSTON TEXAS & OTHER AREAS !

I have some houses I am considering selling for cash deals, and they range from 1 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms to 3 bedrooms, and since I have already considered that these homes will need repairs although I'm not sure of everything needing to be repaired, regardless, I am sellling them as is, just as fixeruppers! so if you are into fixing up houses then this a good deal for you,

Some of these were my rent houses, and they do bring good income, and rent out quickly, but I am tired of having to deal with them, I want to sell them asap! cause I don't want to deal with them anymore, and I am ready to move them out to someone wanting them this week, I 've owned them for years, I have deeds on these properties! and I have alot of money & time invested into them, if I sell them this cheap then I am taking a big loss, since I have greatly reduced them to as low as I can & will go, so my prices are firm, only contact me if you can afford them,

I have homes from $15,000. & up !

ALL CASH DEALS! NO FINANCING! NO LEASE OPTION!

PLEASE EMAIL ME OR CALL ME for an appointment to see any of my homes in person. Please do not email me asking for pictures I don't have any recent pictures available of our properties and I don't give out our addresses on the phone either. {Sorry Just tired of the scams & vandals} But we will meet serious buyers to show our homes in person, no problem! Sorry, but if you are not willing to meet us in person, about a large purchase then you are not a serious buyer.

SERIOUS CASH BUYERS CALL ME at 281-592-5219 or email me asap!

CLICK HERE>>>

I AM INTERESTED IN THIS PROPERTY ! THANK YOU FROM THE OWNER & SELLER, DEB.

Sign in to follow this