The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
baron14

Getting Sellers To Come After You

Hi All,

I was wondering, instead of chasing after sellers and trying to talk them into doing a deal, how does one get sellers to come after you, to tell them more about your potental solutions for them?

What about an email that says something like: "Home not selling quickly? If you are interested in selling your house quickly for full price and pay no commission fees or closing costs then contact me."

Then when they contact me I tell them about the "lease purchase concept".

I didn't want it to sound like an ad, like I'm selling something, but like a regular buyer. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

baron

Baron, your marketing is dependent upon two factors: your budget and your time. Emails like the one you described are fast and free and I recommend you use them. What you wrote above is a good starting point.

On the other end of the spectrum would be mailings. More time consuming, certainly more expensive, but also a more targeted market. Emails are more a shotgun approach, a numbers game.