The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
emeg58

We have a network of angel investors for your projects

If you have a project that needs funding then send us your business plan or executive summary. We have a source that work with a network of angel investors that are looking for great projects to invest in now! Anything under 1million and up is ok.If CBA Raises under $1 mil with $500 application fee 7% fee on funds raised. If over 1M it is $1,000 application fee. They Ideally like 750k fund raises.They will then put your application out into their network of angels. They charge 5% for anything over $1m and that is a success fee based on what they help you raise.They build their fee into the fund raise. They charge only on the amount they help raise for the client. There is a lot of work that goes into reviewing applications and doing due diligence. They charge the application fee to begin this process.Like any other VC or angel firm there is never any guarantee that there will be any interested investors. But they will share with you their process and what they do to give the clients the best opportunity to get invested.The first step would be to send your business plan first. Then they would submit an application to you and the more detailed your application the better your chances are you will be selected. Participate in the selection process to present at the next CBA Investment Meeting.Email is C_CM1958@aol.com I can send you more info on the program.

Guest Nikkicorrell

My fiancee and I are attempting to buy a house in Flushing, Mi. It previously sold for around $270,000. Our offer of $102,500 was accepted and we were preparing to close. A few weeks ago, our mortgage officer contacted us to let us know that there were some issues and that we could not proceed with the mortgage at this time. It should take us about 6 to 8 months to correct the issues in order to obtain the mortgage. In the meantime, we are searching for someone who might be able to help us. We need no money out of pocket, just someone who is willing to take out the mortgage, and immediately sell the property to us on land contract with a 6 to 12 month balloon. The listing is cash or 203K only, and we estimate the total amount with repairs included at $130,000. We would be willing to purchase the home on land contract immediately for $140,000 -$145,000. In other words, we're willing to offer $10,000 - $15,000 and we don't actually need to borrow any money from you, we just need someone who can get approved for a small mortgage and we would refinance in our names in approximately 6 -8 months. We are also in a time crunch, as our contract expires on the 28th . Please contact me if you might be able to help. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this