The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
pilot76180

Do you want wealth...or naked chics?

I was on youtube watching a video about a guy that licenses his ideas because I thought it was interesting..and on the side it shows like "related videos" or something, and there are some really interesting videos about people making it and their success stories, and for some reason up at the top was a video about "Emma Watson gets nude for Harry Potter" She's the chic in the chic in the movies...

So...I look at the views on some of these enlightening videos about rags to riches that have great valuable lessons, and the views are like...2,000...maybe 1850...pretty low...but the Emma Watson video had over 4,000,000!!!!! 4 freakin million!!!!

That just goes to show I guess, that we can all talk about wanting to be successful in life and learn the secrets....but in the end...we really just want to see naked chics...

. . .we can all talk about wanting to be successful in life and learn the secrets....but in the end...we really just want to see naked chics...
Precisely why I named this site The Naked Investor! Sex sells, Johnnie.

. . .we can all talk about wanting to be successful in life and learn the secrets....but in the end...we really just want to see naked chics...
Precisely why I named this site The Naked Investor! Sex sells, Johnnie.

I have to agree. I always tell my wife "you can keep nearly any man happy with beer and naked women". Actually, come to think of it, I'm fairly confident you can keep many WOMEN happy with those items as well. ;)

I was just reading the corner bar post titles and when I re-read the title to this post, the proverbial light bulb went on over my head. Wealth or naked chics? Doesn't one lead to the other?

Ahhh...good point michael...if you own strip clubs..wealth...if you have wealth...the naked chics will come..er...show up... ;)