The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
jakeduvall

Low Blow From the Pilot

Pilot hit me with a low blow on his CNN interview the other day. I had to share it here because I just about fell out of my office chair laughing so hard. Well played Pilot. Shouldn't you be busy searching the internet for knock off blue pills and hand lotion? No really, I just wanted to post this here so everyone can see you have a Twisted Sister Album...Just when I thought you were a cool guy. By the way, they have this thing called an iPod. It's this small device that replaced your microwave oven sized Frisbee player many moons ago. You should really look into that. Maybe the iPod hasn't made it over to Texas yet. I know you guys are still driving horse & buggies everywhere. Let me know & I will have MC mail you one. He probably has his strapped to his bedpan rocking CCR or the Beatles...

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/user/LeaseOptionCla...u/0/Gaipg0GpCeM

Hey! CCR and The Beatles rocked back in the day and they still rock today! Damn kids today don't know diddly. Justin Beiber, my ass!

With that, I'm pluggin' in my Sony Walkman, popping in my 70's mix CD, and gettin' down!

I don't get those ipod things..my daughter got one and I ran it across one of my albums and I couldn't hear a damn thing!!

I like my Amish life...quadraphonic sound and an 8 track player.....

I wonder if Amish women shave....can you imagine?

The wife is out chopping wood all day getting all sweaty...then she gets naked to take a shower and it looks like she has a gorilla in a head lock down there....yikes!!!!

I don't get those ipod things..my daughter got one and I ran it across one of my albums and I couldn't hear a damn thing!!

I like my Amish life...quadraphonic sound and an 8 track player.....

I wonder if Amish women shave....can you imagine?

The wife is out chopping wood all day getting all sweaty...then she gets naked to take a shower and it looks like she has a gorilla in a head lock down there....yikes!!!!

I had to Google quadraphonic... I CAN IMAGINE. But I don't want to. YIKES is right. You forgot to mention they only shower once per week. Smelly Peeps. Seriously Pilot great video. I just sent it to the wife minutes after she found my "collection". For your effort she is mailing the collection to you. 10 years of quality footage... Don't be afraid, it's not a strange package from Ed. Although he did say something about "burning down the Texas competition through a thousand suns". Is that code?

Well...crap...when I record a video thingy I never watch it...and given the few neurons I have left...I don't' remember what I said....and now Jake is referencing stuff from the video...so now I feel obligated to go back and listen to what I said..I honestly have no f ing clue...I answered some questions...an album cover came up....nope...I got nothing...

All I know is I got a paypal confirmation today for $500 from someone named "Josiah the Mosiah" for the Air Supply album.....not sure what that's about....