The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
ErikOk

Distributing Flyers

I've been having friends distribute some flyers for pizza & beer. But, I have considered placing an ad on Craigslist for others in my area to go door-to-door with the flyers. What price do you all think would be fair? Per sheet probably seems best.

I will tell them that somebody will do a drive through of the neighborhoods to confirm delivery.

I haven't done this recently, but in the past when I did I paid a flat fee of $15 to $20 for delivery of up to 200 flyers. There was no shortage of folks looking to take me up on my offer.

Hanging them on the front door seems to be the preferred place. Technically, we aren't permitted to use the mailbox since that is property of the US Postal Service.

When distributing flyers to homes, where exactly are you placing them?

Thanks!

Rolled up under a door handle. Folded in half and pushed between the weatherstripping and the door. Under the doormat (if out of the weather). For fenced yards, rolled or folded and placed between fence boards/chain link.