• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 zanders

zanders

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:45 PM

I have a system that allows tenant buyers to add their rent, utilities, child support, alimony, cell phone bills, basically every bill they pay monthly to their credit reports on all three bureaus thus giving them a great credit profile AND insures that your payment is received on time monthly.

It also teaches budgeting and has a budgeting system they can use and allows them monthly credit monitoring. THERE IS NO COST TO JOIN and it just costs $29.95 a month to add unlimited bills as trade lines that they age each month! It will take the lease option business to a new level.

If interested, email me.

Patrick Zanders
pnzannders@gmail.com
MAKE SURE EVERY TENANT BUYER IS CASHED OUT !!!
Email Me

#2 Rod Schlenker

Rod Schlenker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 07:42 AM

Yes, i would be interested.

Rod

I have a system that allows tenant buyers to add their rent, utilities, child support, alimony, cell phone bills, basically every bill they pay monthly to their credit reports on all three bureaus thus giving them a great credit profile AND insures that your payment is received on time monthly.

It also teaches budgeting and has a budgeting system they can use and allows them monthly credit monitoring. THERE IS NO COST TO JOIN and it just costs $29.95 a month to add unlimited bills as trade lines that they age each month! It will take the lease option business to a new level.

If interested, email me.

Patrick Zanders
pnzannders@gmail.com

#3 zanders

zanders

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:39 AM

Hi Rod,

Give me a call...

623-385-5560

Patrick
MAKE SURE EVERY TENANT BUYER IS CASHED OUT !!!
Email Me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users