The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ando638

Distress Properties in Florida

Is anyone interested in purchasing distressed properties in Florida? I am looking for a direct buyer who is interested and has POF to purchase these properties. 2 of the properties are worth over 2M; I have a spreadsheet outlining these properties.

If you are a buyer and have POF to purchase these properties please reply to this message and I will reply right away.

Steve A.

Is anyone interested in purchasing distressed properties in Florida? I am looking for a direct buyer who is interested and has POF to purchase these properties. 2 of the properties are worth over 2M; I have a spreadsheet outlining these properties.

If you are a buyer and have POF to purchase these properties please reply to this message and I will reply right away.

Steve A.

I would be intrested Please forward me the info for reveiw lasvegasownerfinancing@gmail.com

Sign in to follow this