5 replies to this topic

#1 option8

option8

Marketing Maven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 10:04 AM

I have close to 100 motivated seller leads available from all over the country (and a few in Canada, too). There are entirely too many to post, but these sellers are the easy pickings going unassisted! About half of these properties are vacant. (Can you say motivated?)

Please send me an email at this address inhighgear@ameritech.net with the following information:
(just cut and paste this into an email)

Name:
Email:
Your State:
Area Codes where you invest:
Your preferred deal type: (ie, L/O, Do you have CASH?, Sub2, short, etc.)

I will put you in our database and try to pass some of these along. Thanks and I hope these will help someone along in their investing career.

option8

#2 MichaelC

MichaelC

Makes a mean Lasagne!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,211 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 04:43 PM

Guys, this is a woman worth wining and dining :( . Option8, if I was a single guy.... :D :) .......
Thank you for sharing.

#3 Atla101297

Atla101297

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 08:06 PM

I have close to 100 motivated seller leads available from all over the country (and a few in Canada, too). There are entirely too many to post, but these sellers are the easy pickings going unassisted! About half of these properties are vacant. (Can you say motivated?)

Please send me an email at this address inhighgear@ameritech.net with the following information:

Name:
Email:
Your State:
Area Codes where you invest:
Your preferred deal type: (ie, L/O, Do you have CASH?, Sub2, short, etc.)

I will put you in our database and try to pass some of these along. Thanks and I hope these will help someone along in their investing career.

option8

I just tried to send you an email but it says that your email is full. So first of all my name is Patrick and I live in Southern California which is Upland, CA. My email address is Atla101297@aol.com. The area codes that I'm interested in is 909 hope you can help me out. My preferred deal type is L/O. Thank you and have a good evening

#4 Steve Morton

Steve Morton

Making Calls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:57 PM

That post is from 3 1/2 years ago. :angry:

#5 Atla101297

Atla101297

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 11:41 PM

That post is from 3 1/2 years ago. :angry:

Since that was posted 3 yrs ago then that means it's no good.

#6 Douliesproperties

Douliesproperties

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:53 AM

Name: Duncan
Email: douliesproperties@comcast.net
Your State: Oregon
Area Codes where you invest: 503, 541, 971, 360
Your preferred deal type: (ie, L/O, Do you have CASH?, Sub2, short, etc.) Will look at any and all

option8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users