The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
pilot76180

Costa Rica

Hey MC!!!

I'm going to Costa Rica for about 10-12 days this summer...not quite Colombia....

But I'm looking forward to it...

Going to rent a 4x4 and take the family around the country to see the volcanoes, rain forests...howler monkeys...

It'll be a blast..

I'll post pictures when I get back.

That's what's so great about working for yourself...I didn't have to "add up my vacation time" and "request the time off"..I just booked the $hit...BOOM!!

Costa Rica? Sweet! Never been there but heard many good things about it, particularly the natural wonders. Seems to have a stable government, so don't expect any coups while there. Only negative from my perspective is too many Gringos flooding the place.

Speaking of natural wonders, here is a former Miss Costa Rica. . .

post-1-0-20670000-1335386529_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Looks like a good family tour guide MC. :wub: Hey what happened to her left arm? Half of it is missing.

Hey what happened to her left arm? Half of it is missing.

:P If you can stop gawking at her other features, you'll see her arm is supporting the thatched roof of a hut she just lease purchased from me.

• Like 1

Ahhh, the 'ol lease purchase 'trick' Do we even want to know what was offered as consideration?

• Like 1

Looks like a good family tour guide MC. :wub: Hey what happened to her left arm? Half of it is missing.

Who cares :P

Who cares :P

:lol:

Sorry for the delayed response....my keyboard seemed to have some sticking keys....

You know Steve...amputees can only put up half the fight....

The limo is picking me us up in 8 hours for CR.

I was surprised to find out that Mr. Darin Ray has been there for the surfing....said it was great...small world...

I'll post some pics when I get back.

MC...let's talk about the FL condos when I return...I have connections....

Enjoy Costa Rica, Johnny. Say hello to the commies, terrorists, and Sandinistas for me. Lots of gringos there, too, and a big WalMart! Wheee!

FL condos, John Jackson, Golden Girls, and anti-semitic comments. . .can't wait, John.

Had a blast in CR! FAntastic country and food. Beautiful people.

I had to go to the QuickCLinic this AM though.. but the doctor said the itching should subside in a few days with the cream he gave me.....

I tried to upload some files but my files are too large....not the first time I've heard that....

I'm sure you've heard that about your files. . .and nothing else. (How long before Jake Duvall comes running to this thread?)

I'm assuming some photo files? They have to be pretty damn big not to be accepted. Are you posting murals? Or just screwing up? The big, bad Admin is here to help, Johnny.