bbrunelleb

Calling AND Marketing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Doing CA's

Posted 23 June 2006 - 07:05 PM

Hi All,
I just got a call from Texas from an investor that is looking to sell a house she owns in Orlando. I told her I would ask around to see if I could find anyone that is interested. It sounds like she would do a good deal to another investor. Anyway, Anyone thats interested, I will gladly email them her address in Texas and the address of the property here in Orlando. I also have her phone number in Texas. Let me know!

Bill :mellow:

#2 boricua

boricua

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 10:28 PM

Bill,

Hello. I am new to this site. I saw your post, whatever happened to the house in Orlando that the Texas investor had? Is it still available?

Let me know,

Thank you,

Eddie

#3 bbrunelleb

bbrunelleb

Calling AND Marketing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Doing CA's

Posted 14 October 2006 - 02:32 AM

Hi All,
I just got a call from Texas from an investor that is looking to sell a house she owns in Orlando. I told her I would ask around to see if I could find anyone that is interested. It sounds like she would do a good deal to another investor. Anyway, Anyone thats interested, I will gladly email them her address in Texas and the address of the property here in Orlando. I also have her phone number in Texas. Let me know!

Bill :angry:

Hi Eddie,
I'm sorry but she already got rid of it. Dont know what kind of deal she made but its gone down the road.
Bill B)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users