The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
wildwestinvest!

Brochure suggestions

LO Enthusiasts,

I'm building a brochure and I was curious as to what features you feel have received the best response in yours. Of course, Feng Shui and attractive design is massively important, but no doubt certain content makes it and other bits break it.

I ask, based on your experience, what is the most important content you would include? Not include?

My biggest concern, is how to explain the LO in an attractive way without making it rocket science. Because I'm a Strategist/CEO brain-type, I actually love complicated things and the challenges involved, but your average home seller.... not so much! Despite my enthusiasm for the inner beauty of the simple complexities of an LO within an allodial framework, please help me overcome my weakness! Anyone have a golden paragraph they would like to share?

Any and all feedback is appreciated. It's good to have found an active community of LO enthusiasts!

---Nicky G from the Wild West

Interesting link, Nick.

Don't create your marketing based on your brain type or what works best for you. You're targeting someone else, homeowners, who you alluded to above as more simple and less analytical. Generally speaking, true. Present the advantages of what you are offering in an easy to understand and read format and you're chances of getting the deal are greater than if you went high tech and fancy with an intellectual, pointy headed review on all things real estate. Don't think yourself out of this business before you even get started.

Please: critique and tear this to pieces. Much appreciated.

--Nick

p.s. there other side resembles a suggestion someone PMed me. If that user doesn't mind me sharing I will, but it include some of their original copy.

p.p.s. our town is named, and founded after Cody....

I'M PLACING AN ORDER FOR 1000 VERY SOON, PLEASE GIMME SOME FEEDBACK AND THANK YOU!

cbc-brochure-jpg.jpg

• Like 1

Nick, I like it. . .mucho! It's unique, garners attention, and geared towards the Cody, WY crowd you're after. Reading it piques my interest to want to know more. Meaning I need to contact you, the whole point of the brochure.

Who are you mailing them to?

I like the William Cody history. Specific to the area and gives some validation to what you do, being a local business. Different from the "We buy houses" crowd.

Yes, it is very nice. It sounds personal and professional. Looks like a money maker to me.

I didn't quite get the flow of the circle diagram though.

@DeeLight You, Call, Us, We think, we bring money! lol I wanted to try to have a couple ways of putting the same message.

Thanks for the feedback, feel free to any or all of it if you want, just not in NW Wyoming!

This is to be part of a 3 part serious. I'm using 2 post cards, then this brochure comes out. The mailings are going primarily to MLS listings. The plan is to have these at the end of the week. Post cards for a week, post cards for a week, then brochures. Also, I intend to update my website to include something about contacting us for a free brochure to get that give-n-take action going.

I'll post up with the results.

Looks nice. I was also confused by the flow of the diagram. Maybe you should put numbers to show where the process starts and ends.

Also I see that you are not a realtor, so it might be a good idea to not have "We do more than find you a Buyer, we structure a deal that gets you profit on your property." To me, this makes it sound like you are working for them and not as a principal selling your interest.

• Like 1

"We do more than find Buyers, we structure deals that provide profit for homeowners!"

Last thing I need is some Realtor on my case thinking I'm performing RE services for a fee, then trying to sic the WyRE Commission on me.

As for the flow chart. Ok. I'm cutting it.

Thanks.

Last thing I need is some Realtor on my case thinking I'm performing RE services for a fee, then trying to sic the WyRE Commission on me.

It will probably happen anyway. But as long as you are using agreements that put you squarely in the deal, as a principal, you're fine. . .despite what some disgruntled, feeling threatened Realtor tells you.

"We do more than find Buyers, we structure deals that provide profit for homeowners!"

As for the flow chart. Ok. I'm cutting it.

Thanks.

I don't know about cutting the chart. I think the idea is good, but for me it could be a bit clearer. Your call though.

Hey Wildwest, don't cut that. Your brochure is good!!! Don't throw the baby out with the bath water :o

That was super of you to say that others could use your ideas :wub:

So funny, you seem like a manic marketer . . . like me.

I was also confused by the flow chart...it looked like a guy sitting on a toilet confused.....

I think you could have..."You...guy sitting on toilet...phone call...Us..money"