The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wleesuccess

****Seeking cash and credit investors!!!!

I'm looking for individual partners with 680 fico to purchase properties nationwide, but mainly in GA, AL. We do not focus on foreclosures or rehabs. Instead with purchase properties with high equity growth. We have our own real estate agent and property inspector. 1. We use your good credit to purchase and $400.00 appraisal fee 2. We put up the escrow (closing cost and/or down payment) 3. We provide upgrades if needed 4. We find renters 5. We manage the property 6. We split the equity 50/50 Average $10k per project.

***CASH INVESTORS !!!!! Make 20%-25% ROI, within 30-90 days(varies). Money secured by real estate in Birmingham, Alabama (you hold the first on the mortgage). I purchase and run across alot of REO's, Foreclosures, Rehabs and Preforeclosures. The purchase price of properties range from $10K-$150K. I have a list of renters that will lease the property once repairs are complete (Turn-key investment). The Min. investment...$20k!! Serious investors only. We are not looking for brokers. Investors Only. If interested, contact Wleesuccess@yahoo.com

Sign in to follow this